1 cup Rahar Dal (Red Gram/ Pigeon Pea) Soaked in water for 15 minutes
½ Tsp Turmeric powder
Salt to Taste
2 ½ cups Water
3 cloves Garlic minced
2 Green Chillies slit and cut in to half
½ Tsp Cumin seeds
3 Tbsp Ghee or Refined oil
½ Tsp Jimbu (Allium Wallichii)
1 Tsp Green coriander leaves
1) In a pressure cooker add soaked Dal (Lentil) ,water, salt and turmeric powder.
2) Close the lid and Pressure cook in medium heat, give 2 whistles, Let it cool down on its own.
3) Heat the pan add oil or ghee.
4) Add cumin seeds, jimbu, green chillies and Garlic.
5) Fry for about 1 minute and pour the mixer in to the lentil.
6) Garnish with green coriander leaves.
7) Serve hot.