1 Pinch asafoetida
5-6 Pieces black pepper corns
8 Corn Kernels
½ Tsp cumin seeds
½ Tsp garam masala powder
1 Tsp ginger +garlic paste
2-4 Pieces green chillies cut into half
1 Tsp green coriander leaves chopped
1-5 Pieces lemon wedges,
11/12 Tbs refined oil or pure ghee
½ Tsp turmeric powder
2 Tbsp water
Salt to taste.
1) Heat the oil in a karahi or non stick pan add asafoetida, cumin seeds, black peppercorns, let it crackle for 50 seconds.
2) Add ginger+garlic paste keep stirring time to time till the ginger+garlic are cooked.
3) Add the corn, green chillies, turmeric powder and salt.
4) Add garam masala.
5) Add 2 tbsp of water cover the pan and cook on the low flame for about 3 minutes or till the corns are tender and water is socked.
6) Serve hot garnished with lemon wedges and green coriander leaves.