Note: This recipe is prepared in a special Momo Steaming Dish.
1 Kg plain flour
1 Kg mutton minced meat (Kima masu)
1/2 Kg onion finely minced
3 Large tomato minced
3 Tbsp green coriander
30 Gm garlic paste
30 Gm ginger paste
1 Tsp dry coriander powder
1 Tsp dry cumin powder
½ Tsp turmeric powder
1 Tsp red chilli powder
Salt to taste.
Momo piece preparation
1) Mix all the above ingredients except the flour and keep aside.
2) Knead the dough of flour keep aside for 20 minutes.
3) Take the kneaded dough, spread and flatten it to ½ mm thickness by rolling it out, then cut it into circles about 3 inches in diameter.
4) After this take a teaspoon of the prepared mixture and put on the cut circular pieces.
5) Putting the circular piece on palm top, enclose the mixture from all sides by wrapping like shown in the picture.
1) The Momo dish has three sections, put water in the lowest section and bring to boil.
2) Slightly oil the upper two sections of the dish
3) Put the prepared Momos, leave a little gap in between the momo pieces so that they do not stick to each other.
4) Close the lid and steam for about 20 minutes, then take out and serve hot with tomato pickle.