3 large white radish cut in to ½ inch cubes
50 gm brown mustard seeds roasted and powdered
10 green chillies sundried for 2 hours and slit
1tsp shezwan pepper corns roasted and powdered
1 cup mustard oil
1 tsp turmeric powder
1 tsp chilli powder
Bottles to store the pickle
Salt to taste
1) Take a big bowl and put radish.
2) Add mustard powder, green chillies, shezwan pepper corn powder, turmeric powder, chilli powder and salt.
3) Pour half of the oil and mix the ingredients using your hands, add the remaining oil if needed, it should be mixed well.
4) Put the mixture in the bottle.
5) Put the bottle in the sun for 3 to 5 days.
6) Now the pickle is ready to eat.