1 Kg chicken cut in to 1 inch pieces (with bone or boneless)
3 Medium onion thinly sliced
1 Tbsp garam masala powder (cinnamon, cardamom, clove, pepper corns, dried bay leaf, asafoetida, cumin seeds powdered together).
1 Tsp red chilli powder
½ Tsp turmeric powder
1 Tsp cumin powder
1 Tsp coriander powder
1 Cup oil (if desired oil can be taken out when the chicken is cooked)
Coriander leaves to garnish
Salt to taste
1) Heat the oil in a wok (Karahi ).
2) Add onion and fry till transparent.
3) Add chicken fry for about 10 minutes on medium heat stirring occasionally.
4) Add salt, chilli powder, turmeric powder, Garam Masala powder, cumin powder and coriander powder.
5) Fry till the chicken is cooked and crisp.
6) Garnish with coriander leaves, serve hot with rice or Pulao.