250 gm,Bony pieces of Chicken(Wings,neck,ribs pieces)
1 Small onion chopped
1 Small tomatoes chopped
1 Tsp Garlic paste
1 Tsp Ginger paste
2 Pieces red chillies broken in to half
1/2 Tsp cumin seeds
1/2 Tsp carom seeds,
1 Pinches asafoetida
3 Cups Water
Salt to taste.
1) Heat the oil in the deep sauce pan or pressure cooker.
2) Add cumin seeds, asafoetida, red chillies, carom seeds let it crackle for few seconds and add onions fry for 3 minutes.
3) Add chicken pieces fry for 2 minutes, add ginger paste ,garlic paste, salt ,chilli powder, turmeric powder, stirring occasionally let it cook for about 5 minutes .
4) Add tomatoes stir and cook for 2 minutes.
5) Add water cover and give two whistles. If cooking on deep sauce pan cook till the chicken pieces are cooked.
6) Serve with plain rice.