2 cups Rice flour
1 onion finely chopped
2 green chillies finely chopped
3 tbsp green coriander chopped
1 tbsp Cumin seeds
½ tsp turmeric powder
Water 2 cups or as per your need how thin or thick you want the batter to be.
Oil or pure ghee for frying
Salt to taste
1) Mix all the ingredients in a large bowl with water, as per your need (how thin or thick you want the batter to be) should not be watery.
2) Heat a flat fry pan or tawa, add 1 Tbsp refined oil or ghee.
3) Add about one serving spoon mixture to the fry pan and spread it a little with back of the serving spoon.
4) Let it cook in medium heat till it is golden brown on one side.
5) Once it is golden brown turn it with a flat spatula, let it cook till it is brown on the other side.
6) Serve with cooked tomato pickle, or any vegetables and salads.